Important Announcement on the Resumption of Flights to North Cyprus
We will be resuming our flights between Turkey and North Cyprus with one flight on 17 June, and one on 18 June 2020, as listed below, and will be increasing our schedule from 1 July.
DATE DEPARTURE ARRIVAL
17.06.2020 ISTANBUL SABIHA GÖKÇEN - LEFKOŞA ERCAN
17.06.2020 LEFKOŞA ERCAN - ISTANBUL SABIHA GÖKÇEN
In line with the additional measures taken against the coronavirus, the authorities of the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus (TRNC) have updated their requirements of entry up to July 1, 2020, as listed below:
Prior to 1 July 2020:
• Non-TRNC citizens with residency, work or student permits, who enter the TRNC between June 8 – July 1 2020, will be subject to a mandatory 14-day quarantine; with the exception of students, all others will be required to cover the expenses related to quarantine, as below.
• The cost of the 14-day quarantine will be 4 thousand and 400 TL per person and will include board, accommodation as well as the PCR test that will be performed at the end of the quarantine;
• The fee for the quarantine must be deposited into the TC Ziraat Bank account numbers listed on the TRNC Ministry of Foreign Affairs’ website and a receipt of payment must be obtained; Click here for details.
• Students and academics who arrive to TRNC from Turkey between June 14 – July 1 2020 will be subject to a mandatory quarantine period until the results from their PCR tests are released. They will spend their quarantine period in dormitories designated by the administrations of their universities and will not be subject to any fee for quarantine.
As of 1 July 2020:
- As of July 1, 2020, everyone who enters TRNC, whether they are a TRNC citizen or not, will be divided into three categories dependent on the risk grouping of their country of departure, and will be permitted entry according to the conditions assigned to each of those groups by the TRNC authorities:
• Category A: Guests departing from Malta, Bulgaria, Norway, Turkey, Germany, Austria, Finland, Slovenia, Hungary, Israel, Greece, Denmark, Lithuania, Latvia, Luxembourg, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Iceland and Taiwan, who have proof of a negative PCR test result from a test that has been performed within 72 hours of departure, will be permitted entry to TRNC. Guests who have not completed a PCR test within that period will not be permitted onto the flight.
· Category B: Guests departing from Switzerland, Czech Republic, Poland, Croatia, Romania and Estonia will subject to a double PCR test requirement; they will only be permitted to board the flight if they have proof of a negative PCR test result that has been performed within 72 hours of departure; then they will be subject to a second PCR test upon entering TRNC. If this second test is negative, these passengers will be permitted to enter the country, otherwise they will be subject to a mandatory quarantine.
• Category C (High Risk Group Countries): Guests from the United States, Russia, Brazil, the United Kingdom, Iran, Italy, Spain and France will only be able to enter TRNC if they have proof of a negative PCR test that been performed within 72 hours; after entering the country they will also be subject to a mandatory 14 day quarantine, at their own expense.
- As of the effective date of this decision, the spouses and children of TRNC citizens living abroad are no longer required to be resident in TRNC in order to enter TRNC; however, all TRNC citizens and their spouses and children, even they are not TRNC citizens, will be subject to the entry requirements dependent on their country of departure as listed in the three categories above.
This type of cookies is necessary for the smooth functioning of the Pegasus Website. These cookies make it possible to visit the Pegasus Website and to benefit from its features. Session cookies are used to store the information in the web pages and to avoid the need to re-enter your details.
These cookies store information about how often the website is visited, any relevant error messages received, the duration of the visit and the user’s use of the website. This information is used to improve the performance of the Pegasus Website.
These cookies remember the choices the user has made on the website (e.g., city and flight date selections) and facilitates the use of the website by the user. These cookies make it possible for the user to benefit from sophisticated internet features.
For using certain functions, third-party suppliers’ cookies are used on the Pegasus Website (e.g., cookies comprising sharing devices on social media on flight destinations and promotional pages). Pegasus Website also contains the cookies of the firms carrying-out advertisement tracking.
Sistemlerimizde yaşanan teknik bir aksaklık nedeniyle biletleme ve Online Check-in işlemlerimizde problem yaşanmaktadır. Online Check-in işleminde problem yaşarsanız, lütfen uçuşunuzdan 3 saat önce havalimanında olunuz.
We are experiencing problems in our ticketing and online check-in systems. If you have any problems while doing online check-in, please plan to be at the airport 3 hours before your flight.
Beyan ettiğim bilgilerin doğruluğunu onaylıyor ve Pegasus BolBol Genel Kural ve Koşşullarını ve Pegasus Hava Yolları Gizlilik Kurallanrını kabul ediyorum.