The main purpose of the Pegasus Compensation Management Policy is to design and implement fair, transparent and competitive compensation systems in line with Pegasus' long-term goals and strategies. Our Compensation Management Policy is structured in line with the principles of gaining, maintaining and rewarding the human resources required for sustainable success.
In line with this policy;
· In order to attract and recruit employees with high potential to our company, we participate in variable pay and benefits surveys every year and review and regulate our competitive practices in line with the sector and our company budget.
· We implement rewarding practices (premium etc.) that will encourage high performance in line with Pegasus' long-term goals and strategies.
· We work together to ensure sustainable and profitable growth, and we coordinate our rewarding systems with company performance.
· In line with our performance and premium model and based on company targets, we reward annual business results and individual performance.
· We determine the salary of our employees by taking the relevant job size and wage market into account. In line with the responsibilities of our employees and the value they add to the organization, we develop wages and benefits.
· Within the scope of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, we would act by regarding range of wages.
· We measure the size of all the work done at Pegasus using the Pegasus Job Evaluation and Career Architecture model and determine the Compensation Management Policy on the basis of job sizes. With Job Evaluation studies, we review the duties, wages and level structure in a continuous and integrated manner.
· We review wage increases at least once a year in line with macroeconomic indicators, market trends, individual performance results and position criticality.
· We provide all our employees with Private Health Insurance, which includes flexible and hybrid practices.
· We offer discounted tickets to our employees and their first degree relatives. We also offer multinet, company shuttle, remote working on certain days according to working model, Ramadan shopping voucher by position, company vehicle, gasoline and corporate mobile line to our employees.
This type of cookies is necessary for the smooth functioning of the Pegasus Website. These cookies make it possible to visit the Pegasus Website and to benefit from its features. Session cookies are used to store the information in the web pages and to avoid the need to re-enter your details.
These cookies store information about how often the website is visited, any relevant error messages received, the duration of the visit and the user’s use of the website. This information is used to improve the performance of the Pegasus Website.
These cookies remember the choices the user has made on the website (e.g., city and flight date selections) and facilitates the use of the website by the user. These cookies make it possible for the user to benefit from sophisticated internet features.
For using certain functions, third-party suppliers’ cookies are used on the Pegasus Website (e.g., cookies comprising sharing devices on social media on flight destinations and promotional pages). Pegasus Website also contains the cookies of the firms carrying-out advertisement tracking.
An error has occurred. Please try again or click the link below to search flights