Campaign Terms & Conditions
To book your flights visit www.flypgs.com or the Pegasus mobile app and select two flights for your chosen dates which fall within the campaign period. To avail of the discount, select the “London 2nd person 50% off” button in the campaign section that is displayed on the payment page. By clicking on confirm/continue the discount will appear as 50% off the second person’s total flight cost.
- Routes on sale: Istanbul-London-Istanbul, Izmir-London-Izmir
- Sale dates: 20-23 March 2017 (sale ends on 23 March 2017 at 23:59 local Turkish time.)
- Flight dates: 15 April – 22 June 2017
- Exclusion dates for when the discount is not applicable.
28 April - 2 May 2017
18 May - 22 May 2017
8 June - 12 June 2017
- The offer is limited to 14.804 seats
- Discount: 50% off the second person’s flight
- To avail of the discount there must be two flights booked on the same reservation (PNR). Where there are two or more passengers booked on the same PNR reservation number, a 50% discount will be applied to every second passenger (i.e. the second, fourth, sixth and eight).
- Children’s flights (2-12) are also included within the campaign offer.
- The discount will be applied to the Basic flight package. For other flight packages, the discount will only be applied to the price of the flight only. All additional services to the flight (seat selection, food and drink, extra baggage etc.) will be priced separately with no discount available for those services.
- The campaign is not available in conjunction with any other Pegasus FlightPoint or sale campaign.
- This offer is only available for flights booked online at www.flypgs.com or via the Pegasus mobile app.
- A check-in fee starting from $8 per person per flight segment will be applied to each booking. This check-in fee may vary depending on the country and destination of the flight.
- Ticket cancellations and changes are subject to the terms and conditions of the applicable fare class.
- Pegasus reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this campaign.