Flight Tickets Gift Card
Pegasus Gift Card
Now Available From flypgs.com and Mobile App
What is a Gift Card?
A gift card is a great way to make people you care about happy.
Whether it’s for a birthday, Valentine’s Day or no reason at all, you can choose a gift card value and send it to any person you like.
Then they can use it to pay for a ticket and enjoy flying to their heart’s content!
How to Buy a Gift Card?
Choose the currency, value and theme, write your personal note and send it to whoever you want.
That’s all you have to do!
How to Use a Gift Card?
That’s really easy too!
Choose a flight and enter the gift card code at the payment stage.
All that’s left to do is fly!
That’s not all you can do with the Pegasus Mobile App.
Download the app to your mobile device from Google Play Store or App Store and you can start to plan your next trip from start to finish. As fast as an aircraft!
• A Gift Card is a product that can be bought by users in the currencies and values specified by Pegasus and can be used by the person it is given to in order to buy tickets for Pegasus chartered flights or extra products and services offered by Pegasus. Each Gift Card can only be used by one person. The Gift Card or its credit balance are non-transferable.
• Gift Cards can be used when buying a ticket for Pegasus scheduled flights or to pay for extra products and services available from Pegasus. It cannot be used for code share flights operated and marketed by air carriers other than Pegasus or for products and services, such as hotels and car rental, provided by or through third parties.
• Gift Cards cannot be used when changing a ticket or for other payments that may arise from a ticket change.
• Gift Cards can only be bought from the Pegasus website (www.flypgs.com) or Mobile App and the Gift Card credit can only be spent when making purchases through these channels. The Gift Card credit can only be spent in the same currency as the card.
• The Gift Card and purchased credit are not refundable under any circumstances.
• After the Gift Card has been bought, a usage code is generated. This code is sent to both the card purchaser and the person they have nominated as the beneficiary. It is sent using the SMS and/or email addresses provided by the card purchaser. When purchasing products and services, the Gift Card can be used at the payment stage by entering the usage code together with the telephone number which the code was originally sent to for verification.
• The Gift Card can be used right up until its expiry date or earlier whenever the card’s credit has been spent.
• Only one Gift Card code can be used at the payment stage for any one transaction. It is not possible to use more than one code for a single transaction.
• When making a payment with the Gift Card, the credit amount cannot be partially used. Therefore, the entire transaction payment should be made with the Gift Card or all the credit left on the card must be used for the payment. If there is any credit left after your transaction, it can be used at a later date.
• If the amount of credit on the card is not enough to pay for the entire cost of your ticket or the extra products and services you are buying, the remaining sum can be paid with a debit/credit card or with BolPoints. However, it is not possible to use both a credit card and BolPoints together in one transaction when making additional payments in this way.
• If there is to be a refund on tickets or products and services bought using a Gift Card and debit/credit card together, the Gift Card balance will be refunded first; if the refund amount exceeds the Gift Card limit, only the excess amount will be refunded to the debit/credit card. If a payment made using a Gift Card and BolPoints is cancelled, the refund to the Gift Card and BolPoints account will be made proportionally according to the original payment.
• Gift Cards are only available in Turkish lira or euros and can only be purchased for the values specified by Pegasus. When making payments with the Gift Card, the entire cost of the product or service must be made in the same currency as the Gift Card.
• Gift Cards are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. Any credit not used during the validity period will be cancelled on the expiry date. The Gift Card validity period cannot be extended. Credit remaining on the Gift Card after the expiry date cannot be claimed back nor can it be subject to any other type of claim.
• The Pegasus General Rules will apply in any matters not mentioned here. Unless otherwise specified in this section, all terms will carry the definitions specified in the Pegasus General Rules.
• Invoice cannot be issued for the purchase of gift cards. E-tickets will be a substitute for an invoice. E-tickets will be created after use of a gift card for buying any services.
Children aged 3–6 cannot travel unless they are accompanied by an adult over the age of 18. The “unaccompanied child” procedure is applicable to children aged 7–12 who are travelling alone. Please contact our call centre on 0888 228 12 12 for more information.
Plese select less than 9 passengers.
Please enter same number of infants as the adults