Book any domestic and international flight by 17th April and you can change your ticket without penalty.
Book before 17th April and change your flights without penalty!
Add flexibility to your domestic and international travel plans! We’re offering our guests the right to change any domestic and international flights booked by 17th April 2022, including to open tickets, without incurring any penalty fees. If your travel plans change, you can change your ticket without penalty. When changing your ticket, if there is a fare difference between the items in the Carriage Fee of the new flight and the items in the Carriage Fee of the first flight, a charge will be made for those items.
Important information and terms & conditions:
· The offer is valid for international and domestic flights booked between 00:01 on 27th August 2020 and 23:59 on 17th April 2022 (Local Turkish times apply).
· Changes can be made without penalty, including changing to an open fare, to all international ticket fare classes (including any tickets purchased as part of any other offers between 27th August 2020 and 17th April 2022).
· If the total all-inclusive price of the new flight ticket is higher than that of the old flight ticket, the difference in fare will be charged.
· If the total all-inclusive price of the new flight ticket is lower than that of the old flight, no refund will be made.
· The offer is only valid on scheduled flights operated by Pegasus.
· Changes must be made no later than 24 hours before the scheduled departure time of the flight.
· The offer is only valid for changes to tickets, including changes to open tickets. It excludes flight cancellations and name changes.
· Changes are subject to flight availability.
· A service charge will apply to ticketing changes made via the call centre.
· For changes made to tickets booked via GDS, the first change will be free of charge, then all other changes will be subject to a fee.
· To see the penalty fees you will avoid if you avail of this ticket change offer, visit https://www.flypgs.com/en/useful-info/info-about-flights/general-rules#2041
. For any changes to be made up to 17 April 2022, 23:59, if there is a fare difference between the items in the Carriage Fee of the new flight and the items in the Carriage Fee of the first flight, you can change your ticket by paying for each fare difference.
. After 23:59 Turkish local time on 17 April, guests will only be able to change their tickets once without paying a change fee, including for changing to an open ticket. For the second or any further changes, including to open tickets, change fees will be charged as listed here: https://www.flypgs.com/en/useful-info/info-about-flights/general-rules#2041
. In case of changes in tickets purchased by paying the installment fee or debit / credit card commission, these amounts are reflected as a penalty fee.
· Pegasus General Terms & Conditions will apply to any other items not listed here.
· Pegasus reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change the terms and conditions of this special offer throughout the offer period. No rights relating to this special offer will be granted for any tickets which have been purchased prior to the special offer commencing. In such cases, no such claims or requests can be made.
This type of cookies is necessary for the smooth functioning of the Pegasus Website. These cookies make it possible to visit the Pegasus Website and to benefit from its features. Session cookies are used to store the information in the web pages and to avoid the need to re-enter your details.
These cookies store information about how often the website is visited, any relevant error messages received, the duration of the visit and the user’s use of the website. This information is used to improve the performance of the Pegasus Website.
These cookies remember the choices the user has made on the website (e.g., city and flight date selections) and facilitates the use of the website by the user. These cookies make it possible for the user to benefit from sophisticated internet features.
For using certain functions, third-party suppliers’ cookies are used on the Pegasus Website (e.g., cookies comprising sharing devices on social media on flight destinations and promotional pages). Pegasus Website also contains the cookies of the firms carrying-out advertisement tracking.
Sistemlerimizde yaşanan teknik bir aksaklık nedeniyle biletleme ve Online Check-in işlemlerimizde problem yaşanmaktadır. Online Check-in işleminde problem yaşarsanız, lütfen uçuşunuzdan 3 saat önce havalimanında olunuz.
We are experiencing problems in our ticketing and online check-in systems. If you have any problems while doing online check-in, please plan to be at the airport 3 hours before your flight.
Beyan ettiğim bilgilerin doğruluğunu onaylıyor ve Pegasus BolBol Genel Kural ve Koşşullarını ve Pegasus Hava Yolları Gizlilik Kurallanrını kabul ediyorum.