About Flight Restrictions, New Scheduled and Cancelled Flights
According to the measures taken by the Turkish government and other foreign countries against the new coronavirus (COVID-19), flight restrictions have been imposed between Turkey and all countries. Due to these measures all international flights have been cancelled.
In line with the SHY-Passenger Regulations due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) published as of 25th of March 2020 , all cancelled flights ticket operations will be done according to the process down below.
You can convert your ticket to open ticket via flypgs.com and Pegasus mobile app
- No penalty will be applied when you convert to open ticket.
- You can use you open ticket within a year on any route.
- If you don’t use you’re open ticket, you can get a full refund two months after the reciprocal flight restrictions have been lifted.
All cancelled flights can be changed without paying any penalty or difference only via our free call centre number 0 (850) 250 67 02
- Tickets that are booked on 26th March 2020 and before can re-book their tickets for flights until 27 March 2021 without paying any penalty or difference.
- If you book after 26th of March and your flights is cancelled, you still change your ticket without penalty and just pay the difference between the new flight.
All cancelled flights can only be refunded via our free call centre number 0 (850) 250 67 02
- As the SHY-Passenger Regulations of published on 25th March 2020 due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19), If you’re not able to use a ticket that you have converted to an open ticket, you can obtain your refund two months after reciprocal flight restrictions have been lifted.
This type of cookies is necessary for the smooth functioning of the Pegasus Website. These cookies make it possible to visit the Pegasus Website and to benefit from its features. Session cookies are used to store the information in the web pages and to avoid the need to re-enter your details.
These cookies store information about how often the website is visited, any relevant error messages received, the duration of the visit and the user’s use of the website. This information is used to improve the performance of the Pegasus Website.
These cookies remember the choices the user has made on the website (e.g., city and flight date selections) and facilitates the use of the website by the user. These cookies make it possible for the user to benefit from sophisticated internet features.
For using certain functions, third-party suppliers’ cookies are used on the Pegasus Website (e.g., cookies comprising sharing devices on social media on flight destinations and promotional pages). Pegasus Website also contains the cookies of the firms carrying-out advertisement tracking.
Sistemlerimizde yaşanan teknik bir aksaklık nedeniyle biletleme ve Online Check-in işlemlerimizde problem yaşanmaktadır. Online Check-in işleminde problem yaşarsanız, lütfen uçuşunuzdan 3 saat önce havalimanında olunuz.
We are experiencing problems in our ticketing and online check-in systems. If you have any problems while doing online check-in, please plan to be at the airport 3 hours before your flight.
Beyan ettiğim bilgilerin doğruluğunu onaylıyor ve Pegasus BolBol Genel Kural ve Koşşullarını ve Pegasus Hava Yolları Gizlilik Kurallanrını kabul ediyorum.