Announcement regarding the resumption of Germany flights from 13 June 2020
Please see the information below detailing who will be permitted to fly on our Germany flights which will be resuming on 13 June 2020. Flights which are scheduled to resume from 22 June 2020 are also now on sale.
As of 13 June, we will be resuming the flights listed below between Turkey and Germany.
All guests will be permitted on flights arriving in Turkey; however, you must read and adhere to the entry rules for Turkey outlined below.
Only the guests who satisfy the criteria below will be permitted on flights arriving in Germany from Turkey.
FLIGHTS TO TURKEY:
· For flights arriving in Turkey, health checks will be carried out on passengers entering the country. PCR tests will be performed free of charge in cases where symptoms are identified during the health check and wherever deemed necessary.
· The Turkish Ministry of Health also requires passengers who enter Turkey to abide by a 14-day quarantine in their homes or designated address upon arrival.
FLIGHTS TO GERMANY: Only persons who meet the following conditions are allowed to enter Germany.
• German citizens members
• Persons with a residence permit issued by Germany
• C type and D type visa holders issued after March 17, 2020.
• Requirements for D-type visas:
o it must be arranged for family reunification with an EU citizen
o Previously used educational and business visas
o First-time entrants will not be accepted (except for the pharmaceutical industry, seaman, seasonal worker, agriculture, media or metal industry)
o The destination must be in Germany. (For example: D-type visas that will travel to Belgium will not be accepted.
• Citizens of the European Union who will transfer to the neighboring country where they reside through Germany and citizens of the other countries who have a session on the country that is a member of the European Union (a document must be shown for the transfer. For example: Transfer flight ticket)
• Passengers who have evidence that they will make business trips (For example, Military personnel, ship personnel, people to carry out transportation, diplomats, maintenance personnel, food industry personnel, etc.)
• Passengers who will take transfer flights to their home countries through Germany (They must declare their flight tickets.)
• Turkish Service (Gray) or (Special) Green passport holders will not be accepted for touristic or family visits reasons.
• According to the state rules, passengers who will enter Germany are also included in the scope of the quarantine application of their own houses for 14 days. (Except seamen)
For more information on cancelling and changing tickets, including to open tickets, for guests with Germany tickets flying between 13 and 21 June 2020, but who do not meet the criteria above, see the link
This type of cookies is necessary for the smooth functioning of the Pegasus Website. These cookies make it possible to visit the Pegasus Website and to benefit from its features. Session cookies are used to store the information in the web pages and to avoid the need to re-enter your details.
These cookies store information about how often the website is visited, any relevant error messages received, the duration of the visit and the user’s use of the website. This information is used to improve the performance of the Pegasus Website.
These cookies remember the choices the user has made on the website (e.g., city and flight date selections) and facilitates the use of the website by the user. These cookies make it possible for the user to benefit from sophisticated internet features.
For using certain functions, third-party suppliers’ cookies are used on the Pegasus Website (e.g., cookies comprising sharing devices on social media on flight destinations and promotional pages). Pegasus Website also contains the cookies of the firms carrying-out advertisement tracking.
Sistemlerimizde yaşanan teknik bir aksaklık nedeniyle biletleme ve Online Check-in işlemlerimizde problem yaşanmaktadır. Online Check-in işleminde problem yaşarsanız, lütfen uçuşunuzdan 3 saat önce havalimanında olunuz.
We are experiencing problems in our ticketing and online check-in systems. If you have any problems while doing online check-in, please plan to be at the airport 3 hours before your flight.
Beyan ettiğim bilgilerin doğruluğunu onaylıyor ve Pegasus BolBol Genel Kural ve Koşşullarını ve Pegasus Hava Yolları Gizlilik Kurallanrını kabul ediyorum.