Travelling with the family means being much more prepared and organized than usual. The best thing you can do is to make a list of all the situations you need to be prepared for, especially if you are going to be accompanied by one or more lovable, tiny-bodied space hogs. That way you can make sure your holiday is under control and comfortable right from the start. The colourful world of Pegasus offers a few advantages that make travelling with your children easier. Taking up these advantages gives you not just a flight ticket but also the ticket to a trouble-free journey.
When you take into account their favourite toy, the pillow they can't sleep without, the lilo, and the straw hat with a flower in it, the fact that your children travel with more luggage than you is a reality you can't avoid. In situations like this, all you need to do is choose a smart package that gives you extra baggage allowances. You can visit flypgs.com to buy an Advantage Package with 20 kg+8 kg hand baggage or an Extra Package with 25 kg+8 kg of hand baggage, and avoid any unwelcome excess baggage surprises at the airport.
The excitement of travel makes children even more active than usual. They can make endless visits to the toilet or insist on sitting by the window to look outside. This constant activity might disturb passengers sitting in front of you. You can be prepared for this by choosing your seats online immediately after buying your ticket. Choose window seats in the front rows or take advantage of the seats with additional leg-room offered with the Extra Package.
When travelling with your children, it's important that the smart package you choose includes meals. It makes no difference whether your journey is long or short. At some point, your children will definitely want to munch on a snack or have a drink. Choosing either the Advantage Package (includes a sandwich and drink) or the Extra Package (includes hot food and a drink) will make your journey much more enjoyable.
- Make sure your children have their own backpack filled with their books, colouring pens, colouring book or notepad. That way, when they get bored they can entertain themselves.
- Travelling with children is always more difficult. To avoid hitches, try to arrive at the airport at least 2 1/2 hours before the flight.
- To get through security checks as quickly possible, it's best to ensure that neither you or your children are wearing any jewellery or accessories.
- Please take a good look at the restrictions on liquids, which apply to liquid baby food, syrups and any other kind of liquids you may need during the journey.
- For all kinds of questions about additional services or buying extras, please visit our frequently asked questions page, or for more information, you can speak to one of our call centre staff on +90 (850) 250 6702.
Wouldn’t you like to benefit from the extra advantages that come with choosing the Pegasus Flight Package that suits you best?
Children aged 3–6 cannot travel unless they are accompanied by an adult over the age of 18. The “unaccompanied child” procedure is applicable to children aged 7–12 who are travelling alone. Please contact our call centre on 0888 228 12 12 for more information.
Plese select less than 9 passengers.
Please enter same number of infants as the adults
Sistemlerimizde yaşanan teknik bir aksaklık nedeniyle biletleme ve Online Check-in işlemlerimizde problem yaşanmaktadır. Online Check-in işleminde problem yaşarsanız, lütfen uçuşunuzdan 3 saat önce havalimanında olunuz.
We are experiencing problems in our ticketing and online check-in systems. If you have any problems while doing online check-in, please plan to be at the airport 3 hours before your flight.