Campaign Offer: Pegasus BolBol members who book international flights between 15 April 2024 and 7 June 2024 via the Pegasus website or the Pegasus mobile app between 12 February 2024 (starting from 08.25 local time in Türkiye) and 13 February 2024 (until 23.59 local time in Türkiye), will enjoy 50% off the flight fare for a second Pegasus BolBol member, excluding taxes! Book your flight on the Pegasus website (www.flypgs.com) or the Pegasus mobile app during the valid flight and sale dates, and the second Pegasus BolBol member on your flight booking between 15 April 2024 and 7 June 2024 will get 50% off excluding taxes!
Valid Dates of the Campaign: The campaign is valid for flights booked between 12 February 2024 and 13 February 2024 (from 12 February 2024 at 08.25 local time in Türkiye until 13 February 2024 at 23:59, provided that the sale, payment and ticketing are completed within this time period) and on flights operated within the Valid Flight Dates of the Campaign specified here.
Valid Flight Dates of the Campaign: The campaign offer applies to flight booking of the second Pegasus BolBol member on flights taking place between 15 April 2024 and 7 June 2024 (departure time according to Türkiye local time from 00:01 on 15 April 2024 until 23:59 on 7 June 2024).
Eligibility for the Campaign: Only Pegasus BolBol members can benefit from the campaign. If there are two people in the passenger name record (PNR), only the second person who is a Pegasus BolBol member and whose information is entered will be able to benefit from the sale offer. If there are more than two Pegasus BolBol members in the passenger name record (PNR), the offer will be applied only to the second person whose details are entered. Any other persons in the PNR cannot benefit from the Campaign, whether they are Pegasus BolBol members or not; in any case, only one person can benefit from the offer. If you are not a Pegasus BolBol member, you can sign up free of charge.
Valid Routes for the Campaign: The Campaign is valid on International Flight bookings; with the exception of the international routes listed below and flights to Northern Cyprus. The Campaign does not apply to flights booked on these excluded routes.
· For connecting flights, the discount for the second person is applied to the connecting flights listed within the scope of the Valid Routes for the Campaign. It is not applicable to connecting flights between two international routes.
· The sale offer is only valid on flights operated by Pegasus. The offer is not available on flights running in partnership with other airlines.
Sale Offer Specified by the Campaign: 50% off, excluding taxes, will be applied to the booking of the second person in the passenger name record (PNR) that meet the criteria for the Valid Flight and Sale Dates, and Valid Routes for the Campaign (as an exception, the below-mentioned international routes and Northern Cyprus flights are not included in the Campaign).
Package Valid for the Campaign: The campaign offer applies to international flights booked with the contents of the Basic Package. If you select any other packages for your international flights, the offer will only apply to the price of the flight in the Basic Package. Extra flight services, such as seat selection, meals and extra baggage will be billed separately, and without the discount.
How to use the Campaign: In order to benefit from the sale offer, proceed to the payment page and click on the "50% Off for the Second Guest" button located under the relevant campaign heading. The offer will be reflected on the ticket price. Although the offer rate is fixed within the scope of the campaign, the discount amount may vary depending on the flight (route, time, date, etc.)
· Only Pegasus BolBol members can benefit from the campaign. If there are two people in the flight reservation record (PNR), only the second person who is a Pegasus BolBol member and whose information is entered will be able to benefit from the sale offer. If there are more than two Pegasus BolBol members in the purchased flight reservation record (PNR), the offer will be applied only to the second person whose details are entered. Any other people in the PNR cannot benefit from the Campaign, whether they are Pegasus BolBol members or not; in any case, as only one person can benefit from the offer.
· All guests wishing to benefit from the campaign must be Pegasus BolBol members.
· The person booking the ticket must be a Pegasus BolBol member and the second person who will benefit from the sale offer must also be a Pegasus BolBol member when entering the passenger details at the ticketing stage. In addition, the membership number of the Pegasus BolBol members (which is the mobile phone number associated with the membership account) must be entered.
· Our guests who are not yet Pegasus BolBol members can benefit from the Campaign if they become Pegasus BolBol members within the Valid Sale Dates and book tickets in accordance with the Campaign rules.
· The sale offer cannot be redeemed by passengers aged 2 or under. Children can benefit from the Campaign by creating an associate membership through a member over the age of 18. For this purpose, ticketing must be made with the Pegasus BolBol membership to which the child is linked, and the mobile phone number associated with the membership of the Pegasus BolBol member to which the child is linked to must be entered.
· This sale offer cannot be combined with any other campaigns.
· One person can benefit from the campaign more than once.
· The Passenger Charge consists of (a) base fare, (b) fuel charge, (c) airport tax, (d) check-in
charge and (e) service charge. The taxes excluded within the scope of the Campaign are the Airport Tax, listed above. Taxes include the passenger service fee or similar cost/tax items paid to the airport/terminal operator in accordance with the applicable tariffs in relation to the relevant scheduled flights. The sale offer within the scope of the campaign is reflected on the fare items in the Basic package other than the taxes described here.
· The campaign is valid for direct and connecting international flights (The campaign is not valid on connecting flights between two international routes.)
· All tickets purchased under the terms of this sale offer are subject to the terms and conditions relating to changes, cancellations and refunds for the applicable fare class stated in the Pegasus General Terms & Conditions (at the discounted fare).
· Pegasus General Terms & Conditions will apply to any other items not listed here.
· Pegasus reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change the terms and conditions of this offer throughout the Campaign period. No rights relating to the terms and conditions of this Campaign will be granted for any transactions which have not been completed before such changes are made and no such claim or requests of this nature should be put forward to Pegasus.
Routes excluded from the Campaign
Northern Cyprus Routes
Rome - Bari - Rome
Rome - Geneva - Rome
Rome - Catania - Rome
Rome - Lamezia Terme - Rome
Rome - Naples - Rome
Rome - Palermo - Rome
Rome - Turin - Rome
Rome - Venice - Rome
Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen - Jeddah - Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen
Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen - Cairo - Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen
Trabzon - Jeddah - Trabzon
Trabzon - Riyadh - Trabzon
Bodrum - Riyadh - Bodrum
Hatay - Riyadh - Hatay
This type of cookies is necessary for the smooth functioning of the Pegasus Website. These cookies make it possible to visit the Pegasus Website and to benefit from its features. Session cookies are used to store the information in the web pages and to avoid the need to re-enter your details.
These cookies store information about how often the website is visited, any relevant error messages received, the duration of the visit and the user’s use of the website. This information is used to improve the performance of the Pegasus Website.
These cookies remember the choices the user has made on the website (e.g., city and flight date selections) and facilitates the use of the website by the user. These cookies make it possible for the user to benefit from sophisticated internet features.
For using certain functions, third-party suppliers’ cookies are used on the Pegasus Website (e.g., cookies comprising sharing devices on social media on flight destinations and promotional pages). Pegasus Website also contains the cookies of the firms carrying-out advertisement tracking.