Pursuant to the Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data and the applicable law, you can submit your requests regarding your personal data through any of the following methods:
• In writing and signed, addressed to the Data Protection Officer at our Headquarters address located at Aeropark, Yenişehir Mahallesi, Osmanlı Bulvarı No: 11/A Kurtköy 34912 Pendik İstanbul, Türkiye;
• By way of registered e-mail message delivered from a valid registered e-mail account set up in accordance with the Regulation on the Procedures and Principles of Registered E-Mail System published in the Turkish Official Gazette dated August 25, 2011, sent to our corporate registered e-mail account at firstname.lastname@example.org;
• By way of an e-mail message delivered from your e-mail account registered in our records, sent to our corporate e-mail account specifically announced for the use of such purpose;
• Through the online electronic messaging tool available under the Contact Us/My Personal Data tab of the Pegasus Website.
Pursuant to the Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data and the applicable law, all applications must include the following content for further processing:
• Name, surname, and if the application is in writing, signature;
• Turkish ID number for Turkish citizens, nationality information, passport number or a valid Turkish foreigner ID number for non-Turkish citizens;
• Residence or work address appropriate for formal communication;
• E-mail address, telephone and fax number relating to the application;
• Subject matter of the request.
All information and documents relating to the application, if any, must be provided. Applications failing to meet the aforesaid criteria will not be further processed. Pegasus will not process applications that are determined to be manifestly unfounded or excessive.
Pegasus does not charge applications within the scope of the Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data and the applicable law. However, the applicant may be requested to bear the costs of processing an application if the application drives extraordinary costs.
n principle, only the applications filed by data subjects will be processed. For all requests filed by other persons, the consent of the data subject and/or the succesful completion of the applicable security control measures will be required.