Check out Pegasus fares to enjoy cheap flights to Jeddah. Spanning along the beautiful coastline of the Red Sea, Jeddah attracts travellers with its golden sand beaches and nightlife. Book your Jeddah flight now and enjoy the sun throughout the year!
Transportation from King Abdulaziz International Airport to City Center
Departing from King Abdulaziz International Airport (JED) for all Jeddah flights, Pegasus offers you the cheapest Jeddah airfares while providing a comfortable and enjoyable flight in the hands of a friendly and professional crew. The airport’s terminal is located 19 kilometers away from the city center.
Reach King Abdulaziz International Airport from the city center by renting a car. With conveniently located car rental companies, you can return the car before boarding your flight from Jeddah. Otherwise, choose to take a taxi. The journey to the airport will take 30 minutes on average.
We recommend you arrive at the terminal early and with ample time for airport procedures before your flight to Jeddah. Given that this is a busy airport, some of the procedures make take longer than expected.
King Abdulaziz International Airport Telephone
- +966 9200 22222
What to Eat in Jeddah
- Samboosa: Try one right away if you see Samboosa sellers in the Arabian streets. A type of fried dumpling filled with vegetables or meat, it is a rather delicious snack.
- Nejdi Kabsa: Arabians love rice with meat. Find nejdi kabsa, a chicken and rice recipe enriched with delicacies such as currants, in the best restaurants of Jeddah.
- Manaeesh: This is a type of Arabic pizza made with yogurt and lamb. A must to try during your Jeddah visit!
- Yugmish: One of the favorites of Jeddah streets is yugmish, a traditional bread meal filled with meat.
- Falafel: Falafel, the vegetable burger, is one of the stars of Jeddah’s dining scene!
Where to Eat in Jeddah
- Al Rawdah: Including options with Turkish cuisine, some of the most famous restaurants in Jeddah are located in this area.
- An Naim: Roam this area if you are looking for fast food-like modern meals in Jeddah.
- Al Fayha’a: One of the busiest locations of Jeddah, you will find restaurants offering both local and international cuisines.
Emergency Telephone Numbers
- Country Code: +966
- Ambulance: 997
- Police: 999
- Fire Dept.: 998
- King Abdulaziz International Airport (JED):+966 9200 22222
Places to see
Top Destinations in Jeddah
- Old City tour (Al-Balad): Popular with tourists, make this you first stop when you visit Jeddah. The old city has a preserved texture that will have you feeling like you’re in an Arabian tale.
- Nasseef House: Owned by one of Jeddah’s most prestigious families, the house is currently being operated as a museum where you can explore thousands of Islamic artwork.
- King Fahd's Fountain: If you want to the world’s tallest fountain, then take a look from the Jeddah city center towards the Red Sea. You will see the fountain jetting water up to 312 meters in the sky.
- Mecca Gate: The gateway to Mecca, this location is also accepted as the birthplace of Prophet Muhammad. This is a holy land!
- Floating Mosque: Don’t leave without visiting the Floating Mosque to enjoy the most breathtaking views of Jeddah.