The greenest region of North Caucasus is waiting for you. Explore ecotourism in Russia when you visit Mineralnye Vody. Take advantage of the cheapest ticket prices for flights to Mineralnye Vody and discover a city famous for its preserved nature and friendly people. Want to see the sights before anyone else? Book a window seat on your flight to Mineralnye Vody to witness the majesty of Elbruz, one of the grand mountains of Russia.
Mineralnye Vody from the Sky
Mineralnye Vody is a quiet city established in the foothills of glorious mountains. The Mineralyne Vody skyline presents a neat urban landscape with its verdant nature, residential buildings and the Soviet-era geometric city plan and offers splendid views, especially at sunset.
Transportation in Mineralnye Vody
Mineralnye Vody is a small city so its public transport system is not very developed. Mineralyne Vody’s local transportation is provided by minibuses that provide access to its surrounding areas. The best way to explore Mineralnye Vody is to rent a car for yourself.
Mineralnye Vody Airport
Mineralnye Vody Airport is a small, yet very convenient facility located 4 km away from the city centre. There are enough shops and food stalls so you can meet your basic needs and wait comfortably before departing on your flight from Mineralnye Vody. To reach the airport, take a taxi from the city centre to make the short 10-minute journey.
Mineralnye Vody Airport Telephone
- +7 879 222-07-77
What to eat in Mineralnye Vody
- Borscht Soup: You should try this famous Russian soup, made with beetroot, at Mineralnye Vody restaurants.
- Meat Tart: One of favorite dishes local people eat. Don’t leave without trying it!
- Caucasian Soup: Similar to Borscht Soup, but with slight variation of ingredients. This one does not contain beetroot.
Where to eat in Mineralnye Vody
- 50 Let Oktyabrya: Popular street where you can find many restaurants to try the Russian cuisine.
- Partsyezda: Most of the Mineralnye Vody restaurants are located in the busy district of Partsyezda.
- Pushkina: If you are on the go, find many fast food places, cafes and restaurants along this street.
Mineralnye Vody Emergency Numbers
- Country Code: +7
- Ambulance: 112
- Police: 102
- Fire: 101
- Mineralnye Vody Airport (MRV): +7 879 222-07-77
Places to see
Places to Visit in Mineralnye Vody
- Exploring natural landscapes just outside of the city.
- Cathedral of The Holy Virgin: Things to do in Mineralnye Vody are if you want to have a tour in the city, you can visit this cathedral first.
- Mineralnye Vody City Park: If you want to go for a peaceful walk, you should visit the city park, where you can enjoy nature and grab a quick bite to eat.
- Tersk Horse Ranch: If you like horses, this ranch will be a special place to visit in Mineralnye Vody.